Dubai Customs, represented by the HR Department, launched a covid-19 vaccination campaign for its employees under the theme (Your Safety is our Safety) in cooperation with the Al Tadawi Medical Center. The Chinese Sinopharm vaccine targeted 60% of the employees; the other 40% were vaccinated at different health centres in Dubai and other emirates.
- Most In-demand Freelance Jobs 2023
- Strategies and Tips for Thriving on Top Freelance Websites
- A Comprehensive Guide to Freelancing: Tips and Strategies for Success
- Impress Your Interviewer with These Top 7 Security Guard Interview Questions and Answers
- Insider Tips to Successfully Switch Jobs in Dubai
H.E. Ahmed Mahboob Musabih, Director General of Dubai Customs viewed the arrangements and procedures taken at the government department’s main building. He said the step follows the wise directives of the government to encourage people to take vaccines against covid-19.
Musabih highlighted that safety and wellbeing of employees is the top priority, and these procedures are taken to ensure a healthy, happy and safe work environment. He commended the great efforts of the Ministry of Health and Prevention, Dubai Health Authority (DHA) and the Al Tadawi Medical Center for their incessant efforts in making these vaccination campaigns a success.
In a similar vein, Mohammed Al Ghaffari, Executive Director, Human Resources, Finance and Administration Division at Dubai Customs said the campaign aims at keeping the employees safe by receiving the vaccine in an easy way.
In addition, employees who have received the first dose of Sinopharm in other medical centres can receive the second dose here, he explained.
For a dream career, click here!