“Residents traveling back to Dubai will no longer require GDFRA approval,” Emirates Airlines Confirmed.
GDRFA approval to fly back
Emirates confirmed that the GDRFA approval was no longer needed for Dubai residence visa holders. The only requirement for Dubai residents returning to the city is a negative Covid-19 PCR test certificate taken no more than 72 hours before departure.
- Most In-demand Freelance Jobs 2023
- Strategies and Tips for Thriving on Top Freelance Websites
- A Comprehensive Guide to Freelancing: Tips and Strategies for Success
- Impress Your Interviewer with These Top 7 Security Guard Interview Questions and Answers
- Insider Tips to Successfully Switch Jobs in Dubai
The new update, the airline confirmed, went into effect on February 12. Previously, all Dubai residents needed GDRFA approval to fly back to the emirate. The approval was valid for 30 days only so those who were planning to return in less than 30 days could apply for the approval before their departure.
Specific documentation must be submitted by customers traveling to and connecting to Dubai at check-in to board the flight. Passengers must review the travel requirements for Dubai and the travel requirements for their final destination and ensure that they comply with their destination country’s entry requirements if they have a connecting flight to Dubai.