UAE all set to become a home to a global population in a true sense. In a latest move by the government, the professionals including scientists, doctors, engineers, artists, authors and their families will be granted citizenship.
- Most In-demand Freelance Jobs 2023
- Strategies and Tips for Thriving on Top Freelance Websites
- A Comprehensive Guide to Freelancing: Tips and Strategies for Success
- Impress Your Interviewer with These Top 7 Security Guard Interview Questions and Answers
- Insider Tips to Successfully Switch Jobs in Dubai
The latest law amendments could be beneficial for investors, specialised talents and professionals.
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai announced this new move in a tweet, he said, “The new directives aim to attract talents that contribute to our development journey.”
He also explained in another tweet that UAE Cabinet, local Emiri courts and executive councils will nominate those eligible for the citizenship “under clear criteria set for each category”
For a dream, click here!