His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan bin Muhammad Al Qasimi, Member of the Supreme Council and Ruler of Sharjah has issued directives to create 1,000 jobs in the emirate.
- All About The UAE Remote Working Visa
- Top 5 FAQs About Employment Visa in UAE
- UAE Green Visa | A Comprehensive Guide for Travelers and Expats
- UAE Job Seeker Visa | Everything You Need to Know
- Most In-demand Freelance Jobs 2023
He directed the Department of Human Resources in Sharjah to recruit 1,000 citizens this year. The Sharjah Ruler allocated a budget of Dh300 million to create the jobs.
The drive will see citizens find jobs in Sharjah’s Central, Eastern, and Al Hamriya regions.